Friday, January 22, 2016

Hello There, My Old Friend

It's been a while, hasn't it?  Almost four years gone since last we spoke.  There's been a lot of challenges, changes, heartbreak, successes, failures, love, madness, sin, forgiveness...  just a lot of life in all it's horrible and magnificent nature.  Many things, indeed...

I thought it time to start talking to you again, my unknown reader, as a way of working things out in my head -- to try and figure out what's happened, what needs to happen, how to find a way forward.  It's been a challenging few years and we've much to get caught up on.  My mother's passing.  My father's illness. My wife.  My kids.  My self, for that matter.

So once again, I'm attempting to reboot this blog.  Set aside time each day to talk to you, to see if there's interest in what this Elder Geek / Motorcyclist / Homebrewer / Father / Husband / Son / Engineer / Professionally Bemused person has to say.

I've said it before, but what the heck -- this time maybe it will stick.  Stay tuned to this space for updates.

Ostensibly Yours.

Hello there, my old friend
Not so long ago it was til the end
We played outside in the pouring rain
On our way up the road we started over again
You're living our dream, oh you on top 
My mind is aching, Lord it won't stop
That's how it happens living life by the drop

No comments: